Another quarter is over and my trash bucket’s overflowing so it’s time to take them all out and share with you my thoughts on them.
Let me begin this blog by saying I am happy and proud to see all these empties. I’ve been trying so hard to use up the products that I currently have.
Since there are quite a lot of products in this empties blog, I’m gonna try to keep this short and simple. If you have questions on any product, leave them in the comments below and I’ll make sure to answer them all for you.
- St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash – Will repurchase! Best body wash I’ve picked up from the drugstore. Smells great, relaxing and not chemically at all. Makes my skin soft and smooth. And very affordable! Get a great deal on Amazon!
- Dove Go Fresh Restore Body Wash – Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Scent – Will not repurchase! Nothing special about this body wash. It did leave my skin soft but I’m not too thrilled about the scent. It smells a little musty and strong. I prefer fresh and clean scented body products.
- Mr. Bubble Bubble Bath – Will repurchase! Nobody said this is just for kids! This is a perfect everyday bubble bath fix. You don’t need a lot to make tons of bubbles but they do disappear quickly. It does smell great but may just be too sweet for sexy nights. 😉 I strongly recommend you buy this from your local stores because it’s half the price if you get it from Amazon. If the convenience of online shopping is more important for you, here’s a Mr. Bubble Original Bubble Bath 16 Ounce Pack of 2link straight to it.
- Bath & Body Works Sugar Scrub with Pure Argan Oil – Will not repurchase! My skin does smell amazing (kinda sultry) and feel softer after using this but it leaves my skin too oily after using it. I find myself needing more time to wash it off. It’s a good product but I can get the same results from other scrubs without spending a lot of time washing it off. This is sold out on the BBW site but you can get it from Amazon if you wanna try it out.
- Bath & Body Works Mint Leaf and Bergamot Body Wash with Olive Oil – Will repurchase! Like its minty scent a lot! It’s not overwhelming. Very moisturizing and truly relaxing.
- TRESemmé Thick & Full with Glycerol Shampoo and Conditioner – Will not repurchase! Don’t recommend this if you have thin hair like me. It did leave my hair soft, shiny and smells amazing but didn’t see any volumizing results at all. My hair actually looked flatter for some reasons.
- Garnier Whole Blends Replenishing Shampoo & Conditioner – Will not repurchase! This smells incredible but this made my hair look and feel dry. I tried switching up with another shampoo and conditioner just to see if it will give me a different results but nah! My hair just feels dry everytime I use this. I’ve used many variants from this collection and this is by far my least fave.
- L’Oreal Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner 12.6 Ounces Each – Packaging May Vary – Will repurchase! Nothing special about this combo. I can get the same results from other brands but there’s really nothing I hate.
- OGX Biotin & Collagen Shampoo and Conditioner – Will not repurchase! This smells amazing just like any other variants I’ve tried from the brand but this makes my naturally thin hair look flatter and my scalp oils up way faster than usual.
- Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Hair Mask – Will repurchase! Check out a full review I published a few weeks back.
- Beach Born Dry Shampoo – Have repurchased and will keep repurchasing even if I’m miles away from this brand. Looooooove this dry shampoo a lot. Keeps my hair looks fresh! The application might be a little tricky since we are used to liquid dry shampoo but trust me! This is an awesome product!
- Bath & Body Works Olive Oil Body Cream Almond & Vanilla – Will repurchase! Obsessed with the smell of this body cream. That alone is worth every buck. It’s very moisturizing too!
- Bath & Body Works Amazing Body Cream – Will repurchase! This is one of my go to scents if I’m in the mood for some sweet yet sexy body cream. I just purchased a mini for my travels.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, 5.1 Ounce – Will repurchase! I was skeptical about this product but after using up this entire bottle, I know they’re not lying when they said they’re gonna help you minimize the appearance of your stretch marks and even out your skintone. I’ve seen great results after using a bottle. I’ve recently purchased the one with rosehip scent. I’ll draft a blog on this so we can talk more about this amazing oil.
- Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Lotion – Will not repurchase! The only thing I love about this lotion is the scent. I’m not obsessed with it. There’s really nothing special about it.
- Bath & Body Works Toasted Vanilla Chai Exfoliating Hand Soap – Will repurchase! Sucks that I have to wait for the Christmas season to buy this. This is by far my fave scent of all the bbw hand soaps. Exfoliates my hands without drying them out. Plus, it smells incredible! Love it.
- The Sharing Co Sheet Mask – Will repurchase! Did a full blog on this, so click HERE to know my thoughts on these masks.
- The Crème Shop – Anti-Aging & Brightening Blueberry & Banana Fusion Sheet Mask Will repurchase! I love that this doesn’t smell chemical-ish at all. This smells like Bananas. I love how my skin feels tight yet so hydrated right after using this mask. I’m most obsessed with its size. This is the perfect mask for 5-headed folks like me. Stay tuned for a full review on this mask! Btw, I got this at Marshalls for only $5 but if you can’t see it there, you can always check them out on Amazon but of course, it cost way more.
- Mario Badescu Skin Care Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber And Green Tea – Will repurchase! The mist isn’t as fine as I wanted it to be but this product is just amazing! It has a subtle scent which I love. It’s not sticky at all and really moisturizing. I’ve seen some people who said this could be a setting spray and makeup prep too but that doesn’t really work for me. I prefer to use this before bedtime. My skin just feels so soft every morning.
- Scentio Coconut & CO-Q10 Firming Facial Mask – Will repurchase! It may take a while before I can buy this again because I bought this from Beauty Buffet in the Philippines. I tried looking for it here but couldn’t find it, even on Amazon. If you are looking for the perfect firming mask, see if you can get a hold of this. It makes my skin feel so tight right after I wash this clay mask off. A little goes a long way so this jar can last a long time.
- Pure Skin Rituals Vida Brightening Cream – Will repurchase! Another one I can’t easily get a hold of. They’ve recently rebranded so if you wanna check out their products, look up From Jane with Love on instagram. I’ve actually used this up months ago but just totally forgot to include it in my previous empties blogs. This is one of my fave products from them. This brightened my skin without irritating it. Published a full blog on this a few years back, so click HERE to check it out.
- Beach Born Bam Balm – Will repurchase! This topped my fave lip savers list. It’s a lip scrub, a plumper and a moisturizer! See my full list, HERE. If you are in the Philippines, make sure you try this out! You need this in your life.
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum – Will not purchase! I got 2 sample bottles of this and I’ve recently used this one up. I love how this tightens and brightens my skin but I don’t like the tingling sensation it gives. It’s just uncomfortable and sometimes, it makes my face itchy for a few minutes. I loved it the 1st few days I but the more I use it, the more I hate it. It touchmakes my skin dryer than it is. Just not for me!
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – Will purchase! I had a major skin problem last year. My skin had the worst reaction to a toner I was testing out. It was dry, flaky and I had red bumps all over my face. This was the only thing that worked! This saved my skin big time! Total game-changer! I know it’s pricey but it’s so worth it! Strongly recommend this if you have dry or combination skin. You can get it from Amazon or buy it at a cheaper price from Sephora .
- L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler – Will repurchase! This is the 2nd tub I’ve used up. If you’re looking for a very moisturizing cream that’s not gonna break the bank, this is my #1 recommendation. Recently shared my skincare routine which features this moisturizer. Click HERE to check out that blog.
- Touch in Sol No PoreBlem Primer – Will repurchase! I used to recommend Benefit’s Porefessional primer whenever someone ask me about pore minimizing primer but recently, I have been spreading the awesomeness of this primer to my friends and followers. It does the same job but has a cheaper price tag. I saw this on Amazon at an even cheaper price. Click HERE to see.
- Zale Beauty Powder – Will repurchase (Although I still have a few bottles which could last me a couple of years)! This powder is amazing! I love using this on no makeup kind of days but I also use it to bake my face for glam looks. I can’t believe how amazing it is considering its price. Full review HERE.
- Maybelline Eye + Lip Makeup Remover – Will not repurchase! 4 words : IT STINGS MY EYES. Any makeup remover that stings my eyes big time doesn’t have a place in my vanity.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Gentle Eye Makeup Remover – Will repurchase! I test out new makeup removers once in a while but I always go back to this one. It’s one of the most effective and gentle makeup remover ever. I’m not a fan of their wipes but this one, is near and dear to my heart. It cost around $8 (I believe) but you can get a great deal if you buy it from Amazon.
That wraps up our list! I am now filling up our trash bucket with new products that we’ll talk about on our next empties blog. I hope you enjoyed this blog and may this help you decide which products to add to your cart and which ones to stay away from.
Don’t forget to leave your questions in the comments below and please hit the FOLLOW button if you wanna see more blogs like this.
Thank you for joining me in today’s blog and I shall see you in the next one.
Love you Dolls! xoxo
Don’t forget to check me out on my socials!
Instagram – @MissVaniDee
Twitter – @MissVaniDee
Snapchat – @deesnapzzz
YouTube – All ABout Beauty By Dee on You Tube