Apparently, I could easily spend $400 on an Althea Korea order!
Yes, I have 20 something items in my cart as I draft this. No, I could not check them out (no matter how much I want).
Quite frankly, if I have all the money in the world, I’d try every item on Althea Korea’s website. Since that’s not the case, I think I’m gonna continue adding stuff in my cart and pretend I’m checking them out.
Since it’s December, I thought it would be fun to share with you what I wish to buy from their site the next time I get a few extra to spare.
I won’t make this a top 10 because…come on! That demands a good amount of brain cells and after a long workweek, I don’t have a lot to use. So let’s list them all in no particular order.
- Just Go Go Clay 2-Step Mask ($1.50) – God knows how much masks I have in our bathroom and in the fridge but these look super enticing! When I saw the Althea team trying these out, I just need to add them to my list. But golly! They sell out so fast. I guess that’s a good sign right?! Definitely adding these masks in my next haul.
- Real Fresh Skin Detoxer ($20/set) – Althea Korea’s babies with Get It Beauty were absolute game changers. If you haven’t tried these, these are the best gifts you can give your skin this year. Stay tuned for the next blog to know why I love these detoxers. Mine is almost empty so I’m definitely repurchasing these soon!
- Banila Co Clean It Zero Balm ($15) – I am obsessed with Clinique’s Take The Day Off Balm and I heard this is a good dupe for that. So, why pay almost 30 bucks when you can get the same results from Banila Co’s for half the price. I’m so eager to compare both!
- Peripera Ink the Airy Velvet ($8) – These tints are the cutest, hands down! And I feel so embarrassed to say this but it’s the truth – I have never tried them! Sure, I’ve swatched some shades at an asian store here in Vegas but I have not tried it on the lips. It would be fun to try these out before the year ends or the beginning of 2019 perhaps?
- Laneige Time Freeze Firming Sleeping Mask ($27.25) – Why have I not tried this? It’s $27.25 people! Although, I feel it’s worth every buck, $27 is $27! So, I’ll let it hang out in my cart for now while I save some moola to get it.
- While we’re at it, here’s another Laneige baby that I’d love to try right this very moment – Laneige Time Freeze Essence ($45.75) . I think it would be really cool to use this and the sleeping mask with the Laneige face fit roller that I picked up a few months ago. Are you feeling my growing Laneige obsession yet?
- I have never bought an eyeshadow palette from Althea Korea. Actually, I rarely buy makeup from the site. I’m planning to change that next year so I added this Etude House Play Color Eyes in Caffeineholic ($14.30) palette to my cart. Check out those gorgeous neutrals though! So pretty! Maybe a full face makeup using products from Althea Korea? We’ll see!
- Missha Glow Skin Balm ($14.50) – Why is it in my cart?! Zoom in so you can see that gorgeous packaging. I don’t even care what’s inside (to be 100% honest). That packaging is stunning! And I just need to see it in person!
- IT’S MY Eyelash Curler ($3) – I have never seen anything like this before! Have you? I wanna try combing my lashes and I honestly don’t mind paying 3 bucks for that experience. It just seems super cool!
- I have never tried any product from Piolang. I have always wanted to try Gold masks. I mean, who wouldn’t want 24k gold on their face? Who wouldn’t wanna feel expensive? LOL So yeah, we are wrapping up this list with Piolang’s 24K Gold Wrapping Mask ($17) because it’s too glam to be ignored.
There are so many awesome products that I wish to try from Althea Korea. They keep adding amazing brands and products every year that it’s impossible to catch up. I also have tons of faves that I am repurchasing very soon like the incredibly inexpensive BoomDeahDah masks, the RiRe Luxe Slim Eyebrow pencils, the Althea exclusive Petal Velvet Powders and many others. I’ll list my top Althea Korea Faves in a separate blog soon.
Now, it’s your turn! Let me know in the comments what’s on you’re wishlist! Maybe I’ll add them to mine. 🙂
If this is the 1st time you are hearing about Althea Korea, check out my previous blogs and click the BUY HERE link to get 20% on your 1st order.
*ALL PHOTOS ARE GRABBED FROM ALTHEA KOREA’S WEBSITE.
Thank you so much for joining me in today’s blog. I’ll chat with you in the next one.
Love you Dolls! xoxo
Don’t forget to check me out on my socials!
Instagram – @MissVaniDee
Twitter – @MissVaniDee
Snapchat – @deesnapzzz
YouTube – All ABout Beauty By Dee on You Tube